To help companies and organizations like yours implement change to minimize resistance and maximize success
At LaMarsh Global, we all come to work every day because we want to solve the biggest problem facing companies today, achieving business goals. Change is constant and will only become more so. But most change is planned without adequately factoring in the most important asset – your people.
People often fear what change will mean to them. But most companies embark on huge change projects without factoring in the people who are counted on to implement it. The unfortunate result is projects that fail because your team resists the very change you are wanting to accomplish.
Our Managed Change™ Model and Methodology solves this problem, so the change you want to see in your organization isn’t doomed before it starts. We help you identify, analyze and mitigate resistance points in your change plan so you can ensure the greatest chance of success.
How We Can Help
- Help executives, management and key Change Agents become aware of the dynamics, risks and challenges posed by organizational and individual resistance to a change of any kind
- Help internal project teams accurately identify the people who will have to change and the potential reasons they might resist the change
- Help mitigate and quickly eliminate the individual and organizational resistance to changes induced by the change
- Generate appropriate plans for sustaining the change once the implementation/conversion has been completed
- Transfer the skills and knowledge of applying the Managed Change™ Approach to the participating Change Agents so that they can apply Managed Change™ to the current implementation/conversion as well as future change projects, without assistance from LaMarsh Global