Judy Searle is an experienced leader that possesses skills in business management, process improvement, facility design, 6 Sigma and IT project management. Judy combines the Managed Change™ methodology with her unique skillset and years of experience to guide her clients through changes with a focus on achieving results that are of value and sustainable for a prosperous future.
• In her over twenty years of leadership, Judy has led many projects that provided organizations to meet their strategic objectives. She has been instrumental in the implementation of high level technology changes, process improvement changes, achieving regulatory compliance, third-party certification achievement and financial margin improvement for organizations.
• She is a professional that has led organizations to new levels of productivity and organizational success through her ability to relate to and work with all levels of an organization, from front line staff to executives to gain input and acceptance throughout the change process. Examples include transition to electronic documentation/records, installation of high tech equipment, design of facilities to support optimal productivity, multi-million dollar cost reduction planning and implementation of new services.
• In her 30+ years in leadership, Judy has developed organizational performance metrics, staffing models, onboarding and training curriculums, and scorecards for tracking outcome metrics that have been set as standard tools for use throughout the organizations she served.
• Viewed as an expert in her field, Judy has been an invited guest lecturer and trainer for large healthcare organizations across the country.
Education & Certifications
• M.S., Health Administration, University of St. Francis
• B.S., Health Arts, University of St. Francis
• Registered Radiologic Technologist, Saint Francis School of Radiologic Technology
• Six Sigma Black Belt
• Change Management